THANKS AND MORE HELP

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 4 08:57:01 EDT 2010

Many thanks to those who explained that N&W sand towers were a dark color, as in the photo.

Another frustration that I'm sure others have encountered - laying Shinohara flex track with code 83 rail joiners. Is there some trick to getting them one juuuuuust a bit easier? I spend an inordinate amount of time with small pliers and too often end up with the joiner stuck in my thumb about 3 inches!

I grabbed some old code 100 joiners and they went on REAL easy, but I'm worried that electical conductivity will suffer.

Any ideas?

Ed Svitil