NS F9A and F7B

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 17 14:17:04 EST 2011

Dave;

Overland is offering the full four unit set as well as the individual units. Athearn (old blue box in RTR) has also offered two different A/B unit sets covering all four units. These are out of stock and you MAY be able to find them at a hobby shop. Microscale offers the decal set. I believe it only does two units. You can use and modify any F9A and F7B units out there. Matt Snell also did an article on modifying the Athearn RTR models. Personally, I would start with an undecorated set of Highliner shells, as they would be the easiest to start with.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Buford, GA