Southern Express Company

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 30 12:59:38 EST 2011

Tom

I don't think those decals have ever been produced in any scale. But
that might change this year.

I don't think I've seen a color photo, have you?

I haven't seen a photo of 117. Where did you find that one?

Stoney
Rick C Stone
NWHS Mem No#1

Hello,

I have a friend who is building and O Scale model of N&W Express car
117. It appears to be a 60 foot heavyweight baggage. He is looking for a
decal "Southern Express Company" that goes on the side in between the
doors. Does anyone know of a resource for getting a decal for the
"Southern Express Company" O scale would be preferred but if available
in HO, I'm sure we could photoshop it any reprint. (This is a private
one off not a commercial modeler)
Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas
Tom Lewis