Modeling articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 14 10:13:18 EDT 2016

Over the next few years I will be building some modules to the HO OneTrack standard with the intention of participating in the new NWHS OneTrack group. I'll be modeling my wife's home town, Stuarts Draft, a place dramatically changed by the coming of the railroad and still well-served industrially by its single track main line. I'll gather appropriate documentation and photography to produce articles.

Jeff Cornelius