Modeling articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 14 10:26:18 EDT 2016

Dean,

I hope you get some articles; except for a few articles, there has been
little support for modeling articles in the Arrow; I too am actively
working on my layout, but there is no place for construction, wiring, DCC,
etc articles in the Arrow.

At the last few, and far in between, conventions that I have attended, the
model contest winners have all promised me articles......I'm still waiting
for the first one......

Jim Brewer

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 8:56 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org