Modeling articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Oct 15 13:27:00 EDT 2016

Great suggestion Eric,
I can answer some of your questions about interior paint colors on steam and passenger equipment. For the large N&W steam locomotives such as the A, J, Y6's their cabs were painted a light green (Testors Interior Green and Poly Scale coach green are good color matches). The cabs were also sheathed in wood. As for a valves and brake handles in the cabs, passenger locomotives had chrome appliances, and I want to say freight had red appliances. Passenger car interior colors depended on the model. I believe the Arrow had light blue interiors. Hope this helps.
Very Respectfully,
Joseph Congemi