Virginian Caboose Model Project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 3 15:32:20 EDT 2018

The manufacturer has asked us to keep a close hold on the information,
including his identity, for the time being.  We have reasonable
expectations of better information by the time of the convention.(less than
60 days away; subtle reminder to register).  With the price of the brass
models getting up to $300 a good kit is worth a little more of a wait.

Frank Bongiovanni (who has temporarily set aside his attempt to
scratchbuild one using Bob Hundman's articles)