simple-compound change in a decoder

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 2 17:14:49 EDT 2018

I have given up on the TCS WOW Sound decoders; I found them much too
difficult to program, especially where I wanted to remap certain functions
to other buttons rather than those selected by TCS; I have settled on the
Tsunami2 by Soundtraxx for my sound decoder needs; it is amazing the chuff
rate corresponds to the rod movement and the decoders are much easier for
me to program.

YMMV.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD