N&W RS-3s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 8 11:44:35 EST 2020

 Hi Walter,
  Yes, the RS-3s will only be available in the Pevler blue.  Many thanks.
Todd Arnett

    On Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 9:43:27 AM EST, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

Is it only available in the blue hamburger livery?

Walter Davis, Youngsville, NC

 On 1/7/2020 7:51 PM, NW Modeling List wrote:

All,

  I have spoken with Lee English of Bowser regarding the RS-3 locomotives. Per our conversation, the society will extend the pre-order deadline to noon on April 14, 2020.

  Bowser is producing these units in road numbers 300, 306 and 307.  Road number 307 will only be available through the society. Enclosed is the link that will take you directly to the model section of the Commissary.

http://www.nwhs.org/commissary/models.html

 Get your pre-orders in early as April will be here soon!

Regards,

Todd Arnett

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org
To change your subscription go to