New N&W Boxcar Kit

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 17 10:29:47 EDT 2020

All,

The following announcement by Chad Boas on the Steam Era Freight Car list
got my attention!  I have built several of Chad's kits, which are cast in
resin; most of his kits contain just the resin parts, and decals; it is up
to the modeler to supply grab irons, sill steps, brake components, etc.,
all of which are readily available.

I have no financial interest in this project or relationship to Chad, other
than being a satisfied customer.

Jim Brewer

Here is a sneak peak at the new kits I will have available soon.
N&W B1a and B1b
The kit will have sides, ends, roof, floor and decals.
Chad Boas

Attachments:

   - DSCN1625.JPG <https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/attachment/176850/0>
   - DSCN1627.JPG <https://realstmfc.groups.io/g/main/attachment/176850/1>