New Ed King Book

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 1 15:33:17 EDT 2023

Thanks Jim

This book is in layout, and ran into some snags along the way, but it is over half complete, and the first half is going to Ed to proof by the end of next week.

It is excellent, a good read, and I believe that I’ve added a bunch of good illustrative material that closely relates to the subject at hand.

Best
Ken Miller