N&W station green model paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 2 17:16:59 EDT 2023

David; thank you for your thoughts and your process.  Some of us have been
torturing various deceased equines in the search for "correct" colors, and
have come to the conclusion.that even if there is such a thing, it might
only look good in direct sunlight or the equivalent, or may have looked
that way on a structure in real life for one rotation of seasons.

We have also suggested that people look at the multiple military colors and
craft colors that are out there.  Your process adds to our possibilities
(except for the folks who already know about it--possibly in that hobby
also--and are already doing it).  So thanks again.

Frank Bongiovanni