13 scoops landed on my doorstep

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 25 21:12:10 EDT 2023

Yes, I was trying to avoid making any announcement until all the pre-orders had been taken care of, roughly half have been sent out, the remaining orders are being worked as quickly as possible. If you still owed money on your order, you will be contacted, as our system does not retain credit card numbers after they have been processed.

We are hoping to have all the pre-orders taken care of in about 10 days or so.

Best
Ken Miller