BPe Combine and Boxcars for Sale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jan 14 16:14:34 EST 2024

I'm watching the video "Vintage Steam of the Norfolk & Western" and saw
this familiar baggage coach.
If I'm not mistaken, this is the same car class BPe baggage-coach Bob
Chapman listed for sale last week.
This is Blacksburg branch bridge, crossing over VGN, at Merrimac (thanks
for the clarification Ken!)
There are also images in the Archives of this car in mixed
freight/passenger trains at Blacksburg.
[image: image.png]
Mike Rector