Tuscan paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 29 10:57:22 EST 2024

Jim,
     If there happens to be any metallic bits in the paint, it will not
scale down. You are wasting your time to satisfy your ego. I had some
actual paint from back in the sixties that my father brought back from
the paint shop and it just didn't look right on a model...especially on
an HO model!

Jimmy Lisle