Tuscan paint

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 29 14:04:33 EST 2024

Richard et al,
Thanks for all of your information and advice.  I am giving ample
consideration to everyone's input.  I very fondly remember, it may
have been at our first Williamson convention, when Pat Ryan handed me a
baby food jar of Tuscan red paint that someone had had mixed from the
formula codes Tom Dressler put forward back in the day.  I was very pleased
with the results I got using it.  Later when I was living in Houston, I had
a pint of red and a pint of blue mixed for me according Tom''s codes and
again was very pleased with the outcome.  At a minimum, If we can get some
of the current formula, it should provide us with a good starting point for
achieving a good match in small scale by lightening as Jim Nichols (whose
advice I have considered to be invaluable ever since I joined) has
described.  And since I will be doing test shots, even if it turns out
poorly, all I will be out is a bit of tiime and money, and I'll be a little
wiser for the experience.
Jim C.

.