[412-public-news] Let's go to the pool and have a safe, fun summer!

Mark Rauterkus Mark at Rauterkus.com
Fri Jun 19 13:41:52 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Three cheers for the City of Pittsburgh for getting kids ages 15-and-under
access to no-charge pool tags in 2015. Go to any Citiparks Rec Center and
sign up soon. Then join me at the swim pools for some community water polo.

Adults, the cost for a year is $30. Other discounts for families and such
are there too.

Plus, Citiparks Aquatics is offering SWIMMING LESSONS for two weeks,
starting on MONDAY, for that same low price of ZERO DOLLARS. This email is
now going to land in plenty of spam filters, but you need to know and you
need to go sign up at the pools now, while space remains.

+ +

I'd love to see you and yours at the swim pool for water polo too.

+ 5 pm to 8 pm on Fridays, (TONIGHT) at the Thelma Lovette YMCA, indoor
pool, 2114 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219

+ 6 pm to 7:30 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Northside's Citiparks
Sue Murray swim pool, 301 Cedar Avenue, Pittsburgh, 15212.

+ 6 pm to 7:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Mt. Washington's Citiparks
Ream swim pool, Ream is at 321 Merrimac Street, Mt. Washington, Pittsburgh,
PA 15211.

+ +

Digital Badges are taking shape in our efforts with our summer campers and
community programs. Hope you can visit our new site, http://CLOH.org.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Former Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org
http://CLOH.wikia.com
412 298 3432 = cell