[412-public-news] Needing a little bit of luck as we head to the state championships

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:04:45 EDT 2017

Hi Friends and all of our Running, Swimming and Shoveling Mates:

Snow arrives soon, and we were to be on the road to north-central PA and
Bucknell Univ for the PIAA Swim Championships. The meet has been delayed by
at least one day due to the looming storm.

Pittsburgh Public School is represented at the meet with the #2 seed in
both the 100 fly and 100 back, Obama Academy junior, Sead. He set a WPIAL
record in the 100 back with a most impressive swim. See his race on YouTube.

http://swim.cloh.org/2017/03/13/fired-up-for-the-100-backstroke-at-states/

Looking for a bit of luck and for us all the others in the pool and on the
way too.

+ +
Stuck at home and need something to do, have the kids work on some math and
science within a hockey framework. Nice course here.
http://play.cloh.org/2017/01/31/nhl-nhlpa-gets-into-stem-with-goals-program/

+ +

Save the date, Wednesday, April 12, 2017, as we're going to have a SKWIM
clinic, demonstration and open games, follow by an open house to welcome
out-of-town visitor(s) including Kevin McCarthy, inventor and champion of
the aquatic game, SKWIM. We'll start at the South Side's Oliver Bath House
on 10th Street from 6:30 pm. Then we'll move over to our home / office for
a social at 9 pm.

Hope you can make it. More soon. That week Pittsburgh is also hosting the
National Drowning Prevention Alliance (NDPA.org) annual educational
meeting.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo Camp Executive Coach
Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Recent Head Water Polo Coach, Carnegie Mellon University Women's Club Team
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org

412 298 3432 <(412)%20298-3432> = cell