[412-public-news] Summer isn't over yet! Launching a new web site with 14 wet events for kids and adults

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:28:05 EDT 2018

Hi Blue-Planet Citizens!

I'd love for you, your family and friends to consider a new set of
swimming, play, fitness and community engagement events slated for August
and detailed at a website I just launched.

https://Ammon.4rs.org <https://ammon.4rs.org/>

We are holding drop-in practices for the next 2 weeks at Citiparks Ammon
outdoor pool in Pittsburgh's Hill District neighborhood from 3:30 to 5:30
pm on most days. This is a few blocks up from PPG Paints Arena where the
Penguins play, central the to the city.

See the calendar and sign up there. Come on out and bring a team too.

Last night I had fun playing the water disk game, SKWIM, with a
championship girls field hockey team and its coach. See my Facebook page.
Rowers, hoopers, triathletes, and video-game players can give SKWIM a go.

Furthermore, we are gaining participation in club water polo efforts with
the help of South Park Aquatics. Kids from the city, Mt. Lebo, South Park
and Elizabeth Forward are all doing it now. More from Peters, Bethel and
elsewhere are expected next week.

Lastly, on Saturday, September 1, 2018, NCAA Men's Water Polo games are
slated for Citiparks Highland Park Pool between Washington & Jefferson,
Penn State, Gannon, Mercyhurst and our Pittsburgh Masters team, Renegades.
See https://Renegades.4rs.org <https://renegades.4rs.org/>. Free admission.
Save the date.

I'd be happy to coordinate to see you and your group at the pool this
month. Call or email me for any additional insights.

 (Please forward far and wide.)

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Middle School Swim Coach at The Ellis School
Former Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Sabbatical for 2018: PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell