[412-public-news] It is Giving Tuesday, but I'm NOT asking for money. Rather, I'm giving swimming, and lots of it on Fri, Sunday

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:43:57 EST 2018

Hi All,

I am not looking for any of your financial generosity. Seriously. I am
looking to give you something.

Swimming, coaching tips, fitness, fun social game-play in the pool playing
our cool game for all ages and all abilities -- SKWIM.

Let's burn some of those calories from the Thanksgiving turkey and fixings.

Tonight, Tuesday, (11/27) at 7:30 pm at the Chartiers Valley HS pool.
Friday, (11/30) at 7:45 pm at Mt. Lebanon HS Pool.
Sunday, (December 2) at 2 pm at Moon Area HS pool.
Next Saturday, (12/8) at 9:30 am or 11:30 am on the Northside at Pgh Public
Schools' Allegheny Middle School pool.

This is the time of year when the schools ramp up their competitive swim
teams. If you have anyone on the fence or seeking some extra help, I'd be
honored to meet you and share some coaching insights and support at any of
these sessions too.

See a new website that helps in announcing the various times and locations
https://4RS.org.

If you have a group that wants to join us at the pool, let me know.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Middle School Swim Coach at The Ellis School
Former Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Sabbatical for 2018: PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim & Water Polo
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

https://CLOH.org <https://cloh.org/>
https://4RS.org

412 298 3432 = cell