[412-public-news] Generally, I'm not confused as a magazine cover model, but last week was an exception

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:08:43 EST 2019

Hi All,

I got a nice surprise as I was bringing in the mail. Our team photo was on
the cover of magazine. Our varsity swim team photo from last season is on
the cover of the NISCA Journal -- the magazine of the National
Interscholastic Swim Coaches Association.

Fun. Handsome team too, IMHO.

Friends of sports, especially in Baltimore, there is a special event slated
for 6:30 pm on Sunday, Feb 10, 2019, called SILENT SPORT with a former
Olympian and WNBA super-star, Tamika Catchings, and her inspiring story of
overcoming communication issues. See the top post at my site,
https://CLOH.org for details. My wife, Catherine, and Grant are also
sharing the podium too, to feature the gratis ebook, Time Out! I Didn't
Hear You, that offers technical insights to help coaches, guardians and
advocates get kids with hearing issues into sports programs. More and the
download links at https://Time.CLOH.org.

Our masters water polo squad in Pittsburgh is hosting women water polo
players from Salem, WV, on Tuesday night, 7:30 to 9 pm at Chartiers Valley
HS.

Stay warm and safe in the weeks to come.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Middle School Swim Coach at The Ellis School
Former Varsity Boys Swim Coach, Pittsburgh Obama Academy
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell