[412-public-news] New opportunities for playing well with others at the pools

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 10:43:52 EDT 2019

Dear Pittsburgh Friends:

Your help and consideration in the days and weeks to come is greatly
appreciated. We have events at various pools, and I really want to have a
big presence with a wide variety of swimmers, families and friends.

#1:
Aquatic Jamborees happen at 2 pm on the following Saturdays and Sundays at
the pool I am running on the Northside at the Pittsburgh Project, -- corner
of North Charles and Wilson Ave.
-- July 14, July 20, July 21, July 27, July 28, August 3 and August 4.
(Just show up and pay $3 at the gate or free if you have a Citiparks pool
pass.)

#2:
SKWIM & Water Polo events are happening at Citiparks Ammon Pool, corner of
Bedford Ave and Memory Lane in the Hill District, every Tuesday and
Thursday from 6 to 7:45 pm.
(Just show up.)

#3:
SKWIM Clinics and Game Days at North Park swim pool are slated for 11:30 to
1 pm, Monday to Friday, for two weeks.
Week 1 is August 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Week 2 is August 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Registration links are:
https://tinyurl.com/northparkskwim1  and
https://tinyurl.com/northparkskwim2

#4:
Saturday and Sunday, September 7 & 8, 2019, Citiparks Highland Park Pool is
going to be hosting NCAA water polo tournament in the deep end -- and in
the shallow end we are going to be holding the first ever community SKWIM
tournament. I want to field AT LEAST two teams from Ellis, including
to the events listed above to learn about what's to come with this
tournament -- and how this can greatly help your athletic career and
swimming strength.

I really want to see you at the pool in the hours, days and weeks to come.

More insights and one-page brochures -- and a Google Calendar is at
https://4Rs.org <https://4rs.org/>.

Stay safe this summer.

Coach Mark Rauterkus
412-298-3432 = cell
Executive Director, SKWIM USA,
Varsity swim coach, The Ellis School
Coach & Head Lifeguard, The Pittsburgh Project