[412-public-news] Livestream this Thur & Fri for WPIAL Swim Championsips

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Wed Feb 26 09:53:07 EST 2020

Hi,

Before the meet, we're doing some show prep and asking athletes and
coaching in the WPIAL Championship Swimming events to give us their
insights.

https://Time.CLOH.org/wpial-show-prep

The web link to the livesteam -- where you can watch the races and hear me
as the color commentator -- is going to be posted at the WPIAL.org site as
well as Trib Live High School Sports Network and my site, 4Rs.org.

https://4Rs.org

Think: 4 Rivers Swimming, 4Rs.org.

Best of luck to all the swimmers and coaches, and of course, to the fans
and families that camp outside both nights in Oakland to be sure they get
their tickets and prime seating locations at the pool.

+ +
If you want to join us for a swim, drop over on Saturday from 9 am to noon
for the Saturday Swim School at PPS Allegheny on the Northside right across
the street from the Aviary. Kids and adults welcome.

We are doing plenty of work to recruit, train and hire lifeguards. Adult
managers are needed too. More at:
https://Guard.4Rs.org

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)
Color broadcasting with Trib Live High School Sports Net

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3)
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)
Coach of the Duquesne University Club Swim Team

http://CLOH.org <http://cloh.org/>

412 298 3432 = cell