IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE BURMANET SUBSCRIBERS

Editor editor at burmanet.org
Thu Mar 18 13:07:24 EST 2004

To the BurmaNet News community:

We have recently upgraded our list distribution software.  We found it
technically necessary for reasons ranging from the heavy volume of spam
received and for better security.

There are a few guidelines that you could observe which would assist us in
serving you better.

While we configure the list management software to best suit both our
needs, BurmaNet is not permitting cross postings at this time.  We are
considering that feature actively in our future plans.

Please DO NOT POST TO THE LIST BY REPLYING to the address when you receive
the daily news.  Our  software disables your email address automatically
after 5 such attempts.  This increases our administrative tasks in double
checking each address and bounce manually.

If you are unable to check mail over an extended period of time, please
inform us at editor at burmanet.org so that we can TEMPORARILY disable you

If you wish to share news and information on Burma, please email:
editor at burmanet.org directly.

Due to the heavy volume of mail being received, BurmaNet cannot guarantee
to post all the requests received.

For instructions on how subscribe or unsubscribe, please visit: