[CLOH-News] Are you into code? - Peloton - Training Zones

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:12:29 EDT 2021

Hi,

We set up a website and a different email discussion list that has limited
traffic to date called 412-pals-talk, that is dedicated to code matters. It
is with a pointer at the code website.
https://Code.SwimISCA.org/

A new post there features some cool wall art and a massive job list at
Peloton in all sorts of roles and locations around the world.

https://code.swimisca.org/peloton-is-hiring-posting-702-jobs/

I'm thinking of Jon's training zones and how Peloton has run with them. To
compare and contrast would be an interesting read.

Coach Jon Urbanchek is going to be honored in the ISCA Hall of Fame Banquet
in August 2021.

Wonder if he has a room in his home that is painted like this?

Anyone ride Peloton? Find me and let's be Peloton buddies too.

Wonder if we can hook Peloton into an investment into swimming too?

Anyone planning on going to the ISCA Coaches Summit?
https://swimisca.org/isca-hall-of-fame-coaches-summit/

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org