[CLOH-News] Tidbits from ISCA

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 14:08:04 EST 2021

Hi,

Our American Thanksgiving includes "leftovers." Here are a few bits to chew
upon.

Thanksgiving infographic on ways to build better bonds.
https://map.swimisca.org/ways-to-build-better-bonds/

New ebook on Time Management in the Global Library for ISCA members:
https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/time-management-ebook/

The spring ISCA Meets at St. Petersburg, Florida, are more than half
filled. As of now, the ISCA Senior Cup reservations list has 472 athletes.
Meanwhile, the ISCA's EAST Age Group Elite Showcase has 553 athletes.
There is still room for more reservations, but don't delay too much longer.
To begin the sign-up / reservation process go to
https://SwimISCA.org/save-the-date/.

There is going to be an ISCA Meet in California at Mission Viejo in Feb
2022. That meet's PDF is about to go live soon.

Do you use the Peloton? I opened a coach's group for the Power Zone
Challenge that begins in January.
https://pzpack.com/g/Coaches?via=307320

I've released a free PDF ebook, 220+ pages, filled with Q&As from my social
media posts over the past few years. https://TinyURL.com/Book-of-Coach-Mark
Hopefully this collection evolves and lands as a hub for Q&As at
Read.SwimISCA.org. Plus, Kindle and paper versions are expected one day.

Doug, ISCA's CEO/President, has had some recent success providing some
individuals and teams with job search assistance. This also plays well for
mentoring assistance. If you are interested in either, there is a new form.
It is long, but only a first name and email are necessary.
https://blog.swimisca.org/jobs/

What about PODCASTS? Do you have one? Do you listen to them? We're getting
so close to doing more with the PODCAST space, and would love your input.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org

412 298 3432 = cell