[CLOH-News] The ISCA Senior Cup (spring meet) entry pages are live

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 19:31:31 EDT 2021

Hi,

Some of you bring your teams to the ISCA Meets and here s a first call and
notice that the forms for the team reservations for the ISCA Senior Cup
Championship are working and ready for early-bird access.

https://swimisca.org/save-the-date/isca-international-senior-cup-march-april-2022/

The forms have changed a bit.

You'll also see a new offer too. Check the box and be charged an extra
$150, rather than $75, and get annual ISCA Memberships for up to 10 people
on your staff.

Seems like every swim club in our area is looking for assistant coaches.
Getting an ISCA Membership for the assistant coaches is a great way to
provide them with education and enrichment from the Learning Management
System at Read.SwimISCA.org.

And, we expect to get the ISCA Elite Showcase meet sign up to come online
by mid-week next week.

https://swimisca.org/save-the-date/isca-international-senior-cup-march-april-2022/

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
Executive Director of SKWIM USA, a 501(c)(3), SKWIM.us
The Pittsburgh Project - swim coach and head lifeguard
Coach at The Ellis School for Swimming, T&F and Triathlon
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team & Renegades (Masters)

CLOH.org <https://cloh.org/> & Rauterkus.com & 4Rs.org

412 298 3432 = cell