[CLOH-News] (no subject)

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:15:00 EST 2022

Hi,

When I am with the swimmers and complaints surface, I love to toss out the
expression, "This is not a vineyard!"
Huhhh? Say what?

"There will be no whining here!"

Only positive talk.

Speaking of wine country, I heard that there was an in-person swim coaches
clinic last week in Napa, California. Did any of you attend? Any and all
feedback is welcome. Just post it here or shoot me an email.

The ISCA Hall of Fame Clinic is coming at the end of March. Its banquet is
on a Monday night and the Senior Cup begins the next day, on Tuesday. Hope
to see many of you there.

But, back to the avoidance of whining ... check out these two new ebooks.
Log in and download them.

Uploaded two new ebooks in PDF format.

https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/affirmations/topic/accentuate-the-positive-ebook/

https://read.swimisca.org/courses/global-library-for-isca-members/lessons/affirmations/topic/affirmations/

Neither of these titles have "swim specific" content. I'd love to have one
of you get me a supplemental chapter and thoughts on how you coach along
these lines with swim jargon. When do you unveil the topics? Any
first-person stories to share that can be included in the lessons or else
the ebook's next edition?

Mark Rauterkus, ISCA Webmaster & Director of ISCA's LAP
mark at Rauterkus.com