[CLOH-News] Welcome -- and let's meet in person soon at the ISCA Summit

Mark Rauterkus Mark at rauterkus.com
Thu Mar 10 11:09:19 EST 2022

Hi,

We got a coach coming to Florida from Alaska for the Hall of Fame Summit.
That's cool!

And, we have a staff special, $400, for everyone on your staff to be a part
of the clinic and banquet. That's up to 10 coaches. That's just $40 per
person for a clinic and a banquet, if you bring 10.

Swim Florida with Mam and Dan, new to this list too, are on the staff
special bandwagon. Wonderful. Thank you.

We'd love to meet up with YOU at the event too.

What do you say?

https://swimisca.org/isca-hall-of-fame-coaches-summit/

Mark Rauterkus
ISCA Webmaster