[CLOH-News] new home page at SwimISCA.org

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:09:21 EDT 2022

Hi Friends,

The new-ish office manager at ISCA, Lyza, has begun the long journey of
wading in the waters of WordPress -- and we've crafted a new ISCA home page
that just went live.

https://SwimISCA.org

Beyond the design, a number of other back-end things have changed too.
Hopefully you notice a speed bump. The speed tests say it is so.

Give it a whirl.

If others want to join our website team, we'd love to have some helpers.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org