[CLOH-News] Cyber Monday - check out these four books, for you, just $5 each

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:29:51 EST 2022

Hi ISCA Members:

Since you are an ISCA Member -- you're getting a Cyber Monday offer that is
super limited. It is going to be gone in 24 hours, by the end of the USA vs
Iran soccer match. Then the $5 each price will return to their regular
amount, often as high as $25..

We're making this offer to you because we are going to do a special, $80,
get an annual membership plus 5 ebooks deal in the hours to come.

You're already a member -- so -- we wanted to give you a quick first peek
at those five ebooks in the new bundle.

ISCA's passing along the income to the authors -- so we hope that the
bundle does well enough to justify the effort.

Each ebook has its own story. None of the first 4 are in the Global Library
for ISCA Members.

You get to buy each title, individually, at these links via SendOwl.
They'll be sent to you via email links.

#1.Decide Your Culture, Build Your Team
<https://www.sendowl.com/products/78679852/edit> by Jim Lutz
https://sowl.co/s/bdkVKV

#2: Fundamentals of Fast Swimming by Gary W. Hall, M.D. and Devin Murphy
<https://www.sendowl.com/products/78504917/edit>
https://sowl.co/s/JX7AA

#3 HS Season with USRPT by Lori Jo McCullough
<https://www.sendowl.com/products/78359963/edit>
https://sowl.co/s/dPafQ

#4 Script & Screenplay for Mental Skills for Young Athletes
<https://www.sendowl.com/products/78803264/edit> by John Hogg (to be
updated in the weeks to come, and you'll get the update) NEW twist to a
delivery option of an existing book -- soon to be an ISCA online course.
https://sowl.co/s/jwaLm

#5 is Readings from the Book of Coach Mark, version 1 (to be updated in the
weeks to come, and you'll get the update) $0.00 (also in the Global Library
for ISCA Members)
https://sowl.co/s/bc4KEq

Thanks for the consideration.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com
Webmaster, International Swim Coaches Association, SwimISCA.org
412 298 3432 = cell