[DesignII] free introductory class for DESIGN II for Windows

Nelson_Echeverria at oxy.com Nelson_Echeverria at oxy.com
Thu Sep 5 16:33:22 EDT 2002

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn McGuire [mailto:winsim at winsim.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 3:26 PM
To: designii at winsim.com
Subject: Re: [DesignII] free introductory class for DESIGN II for Windows

Hi Nelson,

You can see our complete training agendas and materials at
   http://www.winsim.com/training/training.html

Please note that all training sessions longer than the 1/2 day
free training sessions are scheduled per the customer's needs
and are directed towards the customer's desired topics.

Please contact Sterling Allen  sba at winsim.com  if you would
like to schedule a session.

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire