[DesignII] Version 8.52 of DESIGN II for Windows

Spenta Family spenta at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 11 06:00:37 EST 2003

Tuesday January 11th, 2003
Perth, Western Australia Time Zone

For action by: Lynn McGuire
For information of: Wayne Green, Doc. Tay, Steve Davis, Jennifer Tan

Dear Lynn McGuire

Please treat this e-mail as the notice to terminate the license agreement for DESIGN II which ends on the 31st of March 2003.  Your acceptance of this cancellation is requested.

Also please advise procedure to be followed to ensure all copies of DESIGN II are to be deleted from our computers on which it is installed [one - desktop & one - notebook].

Hope that the above is to your full approval. In case you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to communicate the same to me. Thanking you, I remain

Sincerely yours
Mano Shahzadi - Process Design Consultant
Gas Services International
[A Weatherford International Company]
Postal Address:     Post Office Box 31
          Como, 6952 Western Australia
Telephone/Facsimile: +(618)-9310-4068
Mobile Telephone: +(614)-0370-7742 (preferred)
Mobile Telephone: +(614)-1317-2175 (alternate)
E-mail Address: spenta at iinet.net.au    (preferred)
E-mail Address: spenta at optusnet.com.au (alternate)
MSN Chat Address: mshahzadi at hotmail.com

Please acknowledge this e-mail by clicking the reply button and sending it back.