[DesignII] new web-based tutorial for DESIGN II for Windows

alex.grigorijevic at symex.com.au alex.grigorijevic at symex.com.au
Tue May 27 18:20:58 EDT 2003

Hi,

Recently I had my PC reinstalled with all the relevant software by our IT
department. The PC has not changed, but when I go to enter the Licensing
details, it claims that its not correct. I have checked all the details
entered repeatedly, but cannot see the problem.

Our business name is Symex Holdings Ltd, and we are on the annual software
renewal that expires 25 Sep 2003.

Could you please provide us with a password to enable the software to
function.

Regards,
Alex
Process & Systems Engineer