[DesignII] Version 9.11 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire winsim at winsim.com
Thu Apr 8 20:36:03 EDT 2004

This email is to notify you that version 9.10 of DESIGN II for Windows is
now available on our website at www.winsim.com/download.html .

This is a upgrade release of DESIGN II for Windows.  This new release
has the following changes:
1. Added On/Off check boxes for the new Case Study and Flowsheet
Optimization dialogs (see release notes at http://www.winsim.com/products/relnotes.chm )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please download
the new version.  The new CDs should start going out in a couple of days.

Please note that we have a new web-based tutorial for DESIGN II for
Windows at http://www.winsim.com/tutorial/index.htm .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the 9.10 release.
Your new password should have been emailed to the contact person for
your account.  If you need a new password, please contact
support at winsim.com with your serial number for your new password if you
are on MSS or a Usage agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (34 MB) from our
website and installing it.  Run DESIGN II for Windows and a dialog will
come up with your Computer ID and ask you for a Serial Number and
Password.  You can get a Serial Number and Password emailed to you
from www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a
week basis.

Please note that our pricing has changed effective January 2004.  You can
see the new pricing at http://www.winsim.com/products/winprice.html .

We have also created www.winsim.com/buynow.html on our website for
you to conveniently view our pricing options and/or place an order for
DESIGN II for Windows.  If you have any questions, please contact us
at sales at winsim.com .

Our next free half day training class will be on Friday, May 14, 2004 at our
office here in Sugar Land, Texas.  There are still a couple of seats open.
Please contact admin at winsim.com for more details.

We very much appreciate the testimonials that several customers have sent
us at http://www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire
President