[DesignII] Patch for Version 9.30 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Wed Mar 22 11:57:17 EST 2006

This email is to notify you that there is a patch for version 9.30 of DESIGN II for Windows at www.winsim.com/diiw930b.zip .

Diiw930b.zip contains a replacement deswin.exe file for your c:\designii directory (or whatever directory that you have version 9.30
installed in). After installing the patch, the user interface will declare itself to be version 9.31.

We apologize for this error and plan to do better in the future. We have changed our release testing procedure in order to detect
this problem for future releases.

Please note that this is only a patch for version 9.30 of DESIGN II for Windows. You must download version 9.30 from
www.winsim.com/download.html and install it first before installing the patch.

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire
President