[DesignII] Version 10.26 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Mon May 23 19:26:42 EDT 2011

This email is to notify you that version 10.26 of DESIGN II
for Windows is now available on our website at
www.winsim.com/download.html .

This is a release of DESIGN II for Windows. This new
release has the following changes:
1. Added crude feed analysis and access to the DLL for VB/VC++
access
2. Added an option to use gal/lbmol to convert vapor to liquid
for STP/NTP component volumetric flowrates
3. Fixed the vapor volumetric flowrate time output units issue
4. Fixed a bug in a symbols delete layer on multiple sheets
5. Fixed refine column data transfer to excel for viscosity,
reflux, and product properties
6. Fixed a flash initialization error when Lee-Kesler-Ploecker
(LKPK) thermo method is used to get a separation of the
liquid phase into an hydrocarbon liquid phase and an aqueous
liquid phase
7. Fixed Phase envelope module's instabilities in its P-T plots
while using APISOAVE correlation
8. Miscellaneous small enhancements and fixes (see release
notes www.winsim.com/media/relnotes.chm )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please
download the new version.

Please note that we have a web-based tutorial for DESIGN II
for Windows at www.winsim.com/tutorial/index.htm and at
www.winsim.com/support.html .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the
10.20 release. Your new password should have been emailed
to the contact person for your account. If you need a new
password, please contact support at winsim.com with your serial
number for your new password if you are on MSS or a Usage
agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (80 MB)
from our website and installing it. Run DESIGN II for
Windows and a dialog will come up with your Computer ID and
ask you for a Serial Number and Password. You can get a
Serial Number and Password emailed to you from
www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a
week basis.

Our next free half day training class will be on Friday,
June 3, 2011 at our office here in Sugar Land, Texas.
There are still a couple of seats open. Please contact
admin at winsim.com for more details.

We very much appreciate the testimonials that several
customers have sent us at www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

You can also follow us at our new Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/WinSim-Inc/117954781599362

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire
President