[DesignII] Version 11.04 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Fri Feb 3 19:59:03 EST 2012

This email is to notify you that version 11.04 of DESIGN II
for Windows is now available on our website at
www.winsim.com/download.html .

This is a release of DESIGN II for Windows. This new
release has the following changes:
1. Fixed a problem with the new drawing symbol definition
that caused flowsheets with newer or custom symbols to
fail validation
2. Miscellaneous small enhancements and fixes (see release
notes www.winsim.com/media/relnotes.chm )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please
download the new version.

Please note that we have a web-based tutorial for DESIGN II
for Windows at www.winsim.com/tutorial/index.htm and at
www.winsim.com/support.html .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the
11.00 release. Your new password should have been emailed
to the contact person for your account. If you need a new
password, please contact support at winsim.com with your serial
number for your new password if you are on MSS or a Usage
agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (80 MB)
from our website and installing it. Run DESIGN II for
Windows and a dialog will come up with your Computer ID and
ask you for a Serial Number and Password. You can get a
Serial Number and Password emailed to you from
www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a
week basis.

Our next free half day training class will be on Friday,
February 10, 2012 at our office here in Sugar Land, Texas.
There are still a couple of seats open. Please contact
admin at winsim.com for more details.

We very much appreciate the testimonials that several
customers have sent us at www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

You can also follow us at our new Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/winsiminc

Sincerely,
Lynn McGuire
President