[DesignII] Version 15.05 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Wed Nov 30 20:57:32 EST 2016

This email is to notify you that version 15.05 of
DESIGN II for Windows is now available on our website at
    www.winsim.com/download.html .

This is a release of DESIGN II for Windows.  This new
release has the following changes:

1. Added more error detection and handling to increase stability
2. Fixed displaying all the time intervals in a Table on the
    flowsheet
3. Fixed a problem where the child text strings did not retain
    their relative locations to their streams and symbols when
    pasting from the clipboard
4. Fixed a problem with the text moving to the center of the
    flowsheet when pasting symbols and streams to a sheet that is
    the same size as the clipboard selection
5. Fixed a problem in the Controller unit module that did not
    allow stream mass flowrates to be used for the measured
    variable when varying a Component Splitter
6. Fixed using the Controller unit module to set the mass flowrate
    of a feed stream to a percentage of the mass flowrate of
    another stream
7. Miscellaneous small enhancements and fixes (see release
    notes https://www.winsim.com/media/relnotes.html )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please
download the new version.

Please note that we have a web-based tutorial for DESIGN II for Windows at  www.winsim.com/support.html .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the 15.00 release.  Your new password should have been emailed to the contact
person for your account.  If you need a new password, please contact support at winsim.com with your serial number for your new password
if you are on MSS or a Usage agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (110 MB) from our website and installing it.  Run DESIGN II for Windows and a
dialog will come up with your Computer ID and ask you for a Serial Number and Password.  You can get a Serial Number and Password
emailed to you from    www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week basis.

Our next free half day training class will be on Friday, January 20, 2017 at our office at 8653 FM 2759 Road, Richmond, Texas 77469.
There is a new very limited hands on session in the afternoon.  There are still a couple of seats open.  Please contact
admin at winsim.com for more details.

The next classes are currently scheduled on Friday, March 3, May 5, July 7, September 8, and November 3 of 2017.

We very much appreciate the testimonials that several customers have sent us at  www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

You can also follow us at our new Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/winsiminc

Sincerely,
Michael Lynn McGuire
President