[DesignII] Version 15.06 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Fri Mar 3 17:12:35 EST 2017

This email is to notify you that version 15.06 of DESIGN II for Windows is now available on our website at
    www.winsim.com/download.html .

This is a release of DESIGN II for Windows.  This new
release has the following changes:

1. Added more error detection and handling to increase user    interface stability
2. Added vapor and liquid mole fraction by component tables to    the Excel transfer for the Distillation column
3. Fixed a problem in the Line unit module dialog in changing    the number of line length sections
4. Fixed a problem in pasting a group of streams and unit modules    from the clipboard causes some of the pasted text strings to
move to the center of the flowsheet
5. Significantly improved the reverse order calculation method    of the unit modules for both fewer iterations and better    convergence
6. Fixed a problem where the user specified shell side outlet    temperature is being forced onto the tube side outlet    temperature
for a heat exchanger
7. Miscellaneous small enhancements and fixes (see release
    notes https://www.winsim.com/media/relnotes.html )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please
download the new version.

Please note that we have a web-based tutorial for DESIGN II for Windows at  www.winsim.com/support.html .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the 15.00 release.  Your new password should have been emailed to the contact
person for your account.  If you need a new password, please contact support at winsim.com with your serial number for your new password
if you are on MSS or a Usage agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (110 MB) from our website and installing it.  Run DESIGN II for Windows and a
dialog will come up with your Computer ID and ask you for a Serial Number and Password.  You can get a Serial Number and Password
emailed to you from    www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week basis.
Our next free half day training class will be on Friday, May 5, 2017 at our office at 8653 FM 2759 Road, Richmond, Texas 77469.
There is a very limited hands on session in the afternoon.  There are still a couple of seats open.  Please contact admin at winsim.com
for more details.

The next classes are currently scheduled on Friday,  July 7, September 8, and November 3 of 2017.
We very much appreciate the testimonials that several customers have sent us at  www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

You can also follow us at our new Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/winsiminc

Sincerely,
Michael Lynn McGuire
President