[DesignII] Version 15.10 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Wed Nov 15 23:38:06 EST 2017

This email is to notify you that version 15.09 of DESIGN II for Windows
is now available on our website at
www.winsim.com/download.html .

The new features and fixes are:

1. Added Stream Crude Cut properties to be imported from an Excel
spreadsheet using the Exchange Data With Spreadsheet option for any stream

2. Increased the Line Module’s maximum number of segments to 1000 from 500

3. Fixed the heat exchanger Bulk properties flash calculation that uses
the end points

4. Fixed a situation where the water (aqueous) dew point was being
reported for the hydrocarbon dew point

5. Fixed a significant digit problem in the detail stream print's actual
volumetric flowrate and standard volumetric flowrate component tables
for the Liquid 1 and Liquid 2 phases

6. Fixed a mixed amine density calculation issue under a unique situation

7. Miscellaneous small enhancements and fixes (see release   notes
https://www.winsim.com/media/relnotes.html )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please download the
new version.

Please note that we have a web-based tutorial for DESIGN II for Windows
at  www.winsim.com/support.html .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the 15.00
release.  Your new password should have been emailed to the contact
person for your account.  If you need a new password, please contact
support at winsim.com with your serial number for your new password if you
are on MSS or a Usage agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (110 MB) from our
website and installing it.  Run DESIGN II for Windows and a dialog will
come up with your Computer ID and ask you for a Serial Number and
Password.  You can get a Serial Number and Password emailed to you from
   www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week basis.
Our next free half day training class will be on Friday, November 17,
2017 at our office at 8653 FM 2759 Road, Richmond, Texas 77469.  There
is a very limited hands on session in the afternoon.  There are still a
couple of seats open.  Please contact admin at winsim.com for more details.

We very much appreciate the testimonials that several customers have
sent us at  www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

You can also follow us at our Facebook page:   www.facebook.com/winsiminc

Sincerely,

Michael Lynn McGuire