[DesignII] Fwd: TEST - Version 16.12 of DESIGN II for Windows

Lynn McGuire lmc at winsim.com
Thu Mar 31 19:25:06 EDT 2022

This email is to notify you that version 16.13 of DESIGN II for Windows
is now available on our website at www.winsim.com/download.html .

The new features and fixes are:
1. Added calculated Isentropic Head and calculated Isentropic Efficiency
values to the results for the Compressor / Pump
2. Added the new calculated Isentropic Head (ISE HEA) and calculated
Isentropic Efficiency (ISE EFF) values to the Inline Fortran Get
variables for the Compressor / Pump
3. Fixed a problem where the print option SI UNI OUT was not being
properly respected when the input option EUR UNI was selected
4. Fixed a problem with the new ammonia handling code in the general
four phase flash
5. Fixed a problem with the SI version of the Isentropic Head version
printed the wrong dimensional units, Kgf-m/Kgm, converted to KJ/KG
6. Fixed a problem in the all vapor exit with decanted water as a
previously set non-zero value in the general four phase flash
7. Miscellaneous small enhancements and fixes (see release notes
www.winsim.com/media/relnotes.html )

If you are on MSS or a Program Usage Agreement, then please download the
new version.

Please note that we have a web-based tutorial for DESIGN II for Windows
at www.winsim.com/support.html .

Please note that the Password algorithm was changed for the 16.00
release. Your new password should have been emailed to the contact
person for your account. If you need a new password, please contact
support at winsim.com with your serial number for your new password if you
are on MSS or a Usage agreement.

You may testdrive the new release by downloading it (180 MB) from our
website and installing it. Run DESIGN II for Windows and a dialog will
come up with your Computer ID and ask you for a Serial Number and
Password. You can get a Serial Number and Password emailed to you from
www.winsim.com/gen2wkps.html on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week basis.

We very much appreciate the testimonials that several customers have
sent us at www.winsim.com/testimonials.html .

You can also follow us at our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/winsiminc

Sincerely,
Michael Lynn McGuire