[Express-news] Welcome to Affordable Yachting

Voile Abordable info at voile.org
Mon Dec 2 23:26:04 EST 2002

Sorry to intrude,

You are invited to list your boat for sale with us free of charge.

Affordable Yachting is one of the most popular Nautical Web Site in Quebec
for advertising boat for sale and for rentals. We were the very first
nautical site to offer that service. We are now trying a brand new on-line
software for advertising boats and invite you to try it for free. Your only
risk is that you find somebody to buy your boat before Christmas. What a gift!

All you have to do is follow the link, register for a free account and list
your boat. Add pictures and small movie clip if you wants.

We are open for both private and dealers. Here is our Web Address:

http://voile.org/ehome.htm

Best regards,

Webmaster

Voile Abordable
Site Web =		http://www.voile.org/fhome.htm
Groupe de discussion =	http://www.voile.org/fhome.htm >> Forums
Évenements à venir =	http://www.voile.org/fhome.htm >> Évenements
Marina Monty's Bay =	http://www.voile.org/marina/

Voile Abordable
CP 36559 CSP
598 Victoria
St-Lambert,  QC,  J4P 3S8
Canada
Tel :(514) 990-1994
Tel.:(450) 444-6239
Fax.:(450) 444-0829

NOUVEAUX SERVICES POUR LES MEMBRES
Hébergement de site Internet à partir de 50 $ par année
Adresse Internet gratuite pour les membres [votre_nom at voile.org]