[Express-news] Affordable Charters !

Yves JULIEN info at voile.org
Thu Nov 27 14:27:28 EST 2003

Hello sailor,

If you have not booked bareboat charter yet for this coming winter season,
make sure you check with us first. Affordable Yachting has been in the
charter business since early '90. We've built along term relationship with
dozen of boat suppliers that jointly offer over 2000 boats (mono and cats)
around the world. Several of them will match and beat your best quotation
you found elsewhere. Write to us for details. mailto:info at voile.org

Looking for brokers !

Affordable Yachting is interested to collaborate with other brokers as
well. In addition to individual charter, Affordable Yachting specialize in
Bareboat flotillas. Each year, we organized around the world between 6 to
10 flotillas of ± 5 boats. Doing so, we get extra rebates from our
suppliers which we pass on to our customers. We would organize more
flotila and offer our customers more choice of destinations and dates but
as you know, we all have limits that prevent us to expand endlessly. If
several international brokers were to join us, we could jointly offer, to
our respective customers, more destinations and dates. We would assume
less financial risk individually and still get the best price because of a
joint volume. Best of all, we would sail with various national, makes new
friends around the world, and, in our limited ways, contribute to a better
understanding among different cultures.

If you are interested to find out about our flotillas or how you could
collaborate as a broker, please write to us : mailto:info at voile.org

Best regards,

Yves Julien
http://www.voile.org/ehome.htm
mailto:info at voile.org

If you don't wish to receive info from us, go to :