[Sailing news] Affordable Yachting, November 3rd, 2010

Voile Abordable info at voile.org
Tue Nov 3 19:18:01 EST 2009

Welcome to our very
infrequent sailing newsletter.

Index of this news letter

Our Charter ClubSailing the CaribbeanSailing the MediterraneanSailing Tahiti

Charter
Club
Our
Charter Club is a new service offer to people who wishes to form a group
or join a group to charter a bareboat sailboat.
 Right now we have several long term charter (21
& 28 days) starting from Guadeloupe and Martinique at price around
$310 US/person/week.
 Checkout this
link for more information: http://www.affordableyachting.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db=charter_club&language=english

Sailing Ste-Lucia and
the Grenadines
 We have a few charter left for this winter at great prices I might
add! Sail on a catamaran Lagoon 410 with a professional skipper and cook
for about $ 115 US/day. That is no joke! We’re getting ready for our
summer season in the Med so we are offering our few weeks left at
discounted price!

Please
check our Web site for details: http://www.affordableyachting.com/evenements/flottilles/english/caribbean/grenadines/st-lucia_grenadines-2010.htm

 Sailing the
Mediterranean
Are you planning a trip to the Mediterranean?
If so, We can help you planning the right destination, season and sailboat
model to guarantee a great sailing vacation.
 Kiriacoulis, which is the largest charter
company in the Mediterranean, has produced a 56 colour pages magazine with
full information on sailing area, including whether pattern, place to
visit and boat to select. This magazine is free, get your copy
now!
 Affordable
Yachting has been representing Kiriacoulis Charter in North America since
2003 now. With more then 450 sailing vessel and 27 charter bases to start
from in country such as Greece, Italy, Malta, France, Croatia, Turkey you
are sure to find what you’re looking for at best rate. We also have two
bases in the Caribbean, namely Martinique and Ste-Lucia. These base a
great starting point to visit the beautiful Grenadines.
 In addition to our brochure, we also offer a
online booking system to allow you to check for boat and prices in real
time. To order your brochure or check boat availabilities, go to our Web
Site : http://www.kiriacoulis-canada.com/home.htm

 Sailing
Tahiti
 Have you ever
wanted to sail in Tahiti? We can help you organize cheap charter trip. We
regularly offer catamaran at around ± $125 US
/person/day.
 Every year,
we organize a trip to Tahiti on a catamaran. You can form your group and
rent your own bareboat charter or join with others
 For more information, please see our Web site
or contact us.
 http://www.affordableyachting.com/evenements/flottilles/english/pacific/