[Sailing news] Affordable Yachting, January 26th, 2011

Voile Abordable info at voile.org
Wed Jan 26 14:18:14 EST 2011

Hello Sailor,

Here is our very infrequent sailing newsletter.

Index of this news letter

Our Charter Club

Sailing Ste-Lucia
and the
Grenadines

Sailing the

Mediterranean

Sailing
Tahiti

Charter Club

Our Charter Club is a
service we started a couple of years ago to help sailor find crew with
whom to split the cost of charter. It work very well! A few hundred people
has participated to this program and save a lot of money while chartering
almost new boat. These are our current offer:

Carribean – Ste-Lucia-Martinique-Grenadines

Salina
48
(catamaran), 02/03 to 02/13, 10 days >> $2400/double cabin

Lagoon 410 (catamaran)
03/06 to 03/13, 7 days >> $999/person/week

Lagoon 410 (catamaran)
03/24 to 03/31, 7 days >> $999/person/week

Cyclades

50’ (sailboat) 03/26 to
04/09, 14 days >> $1750CA/ 2 weeks

Bavaria
42
(sailboat), 03/19 to 03/26, 14 days >> $760/2 week *

* One of the crew must be a
certified skipper to respect that low price.

Tahiti

We organised a 6 catamaran
fleet from July 16 to 30, 14 days >> $2700/personne/2 weeks

See
all the details on these offer

********************

Sailing Ste-Lucia and the
Grenadines

We have a few charter left
for this winter at great prices I might add! Sail on a catamaran Lagoon
410 with a professional skipper for about $ 140/day.

Please check our Web
Site for details.

********************

Sailing the
Mediterranean

Are you planning a
trip to the
Mediterranean
? If so, We can
help you planning the right destination, season and sailboat model to
guarantee a great sailing vacation.

Kiriacoulis, which is the
largest charter company in the Mediterranean, has produced a 56 colour
pages magazine with full information on sailing area, including whether
pattern, place to visit and boat to select. This magazine is free, get
your copy now!

Affordable Yachting
has been representing Kiriacoulis Charter since 2003 now. With more then
450 sailing vessel and 27 charter bases to start from in country such as
,
,
,
,
,
you are
sure to find what you’re looking for at best rate. We also have two
bases in the
Caribbean
, namely
Martinique
and Ste-Lucia.
These base a great starting point to visit the beautiful
Grenadines
.

In addition to our
brochure, we also offer a online booking system to allow you to check for
boat and prices in real time. To order your brochure or check boat
availabilities, go to our Kiracoulis-Canada's Web
Site.

********************

Sailing
Tahiti

Have you ever wanted
to sail in
Tahiti
? We can help
you organize cheap charter trip. We regularly offer catamaran at around
± $125 US /person/day.

Every year, we
organize a trip to
Tahiti
on a
catamaran. You can form your group and rent your own bareboat charter or
join with others

For more information,
please see our Web
Site or contact us.