[Sailing news] Grenadines Sail Cruise, LiFePO4 batteries in the West Indies and more info

Voile Abordable charter at voile.org
Mon Dec 5 16:41:49 EST 2022

( <http://www.affordableyachting.com/updates/22-12-04%20EN.pdf> Click here
if the page does not display well)

We are back in service after two years of forced shutdown due to Covid

Summary

1- Cruises in the Grenadines: winter program 2022-23

2- Rent a boat anywhere in the world (brokerage service)

3- Group purchasing LiFePO4 batteries in the West Indies

4- Make money with your sailboat in the Caribbean

5- Affordable Sailing Facebook Page

(1) GRENADINES CRUISES, the best the Caribbean has to offer.

(2)

Bequia

Mahi-Mahi for diner

Beautiful Tobago Cays

Snorkel paradise

St-Vincent’s volcano
Quite place

Lobster dinner in the Cays

Kit demonstration at Happy Island

Excellent Rum Punch

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Sun Odyssey 54DS »
SO 54DS
http://www.aventur-charter.com/datastore/imagestore/original/1353066027s-o-5
4-ds-05.jpg
Spacious Cockpit

Cabin arrangement

 <https://www.facebook.com/gbeache/videos/10156285663951001/> Watch this
great video of the Grenadines
Affordable Yachting is most likely the oldest charter club in Canada. With
30 years of experience, we will make sure to provide unforgettable sailing
vacation. We organize charters around the world too (Greece, Croatia, Tahiti
etc.)

Our flagship is luxurious and comfortable
<http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/sail_the_gre
nadines_2017.htm#FlagShip> Sun Odyssey 54DS. It has been and recently
restored. It’s base in St-Vincent, West Indies. Many accessories on board:
12V and 120V (US) on board, Air Conditioning (at dock), microwave oven,
freezer, fridge, pantry, electric toilets, internet, solar panels, wind
turbine etc. There is a full enclosure to enjoy the cockpit even on rainy
day (not visible on picture above).

Even though it’s a big boat, we take a maximum of 6 guess for maximum
comfort.

SERVICES OFFERED

We’re flexible. We offer crew charter by the cabin or exclusively. We also
offer ASA coast navigation. You can rent a cabin or the entire boat
exclusively. The skipper and cook is included when renting by the cabin. If
you take the full boat exclusively, you can chose to cook for yourself and
get a discount.

Boarding takes place in St-Vincent at the  <https://www.bluelagoonsvg.com/>
Blue Lagoon marina.

Cabin: you join other sailing enthusiasts to experience the adventure of the
sea for a 7 or 10 days cruise. All guess who have their own cabin and
private toilet.

Exclusive boat: You can choose the 3 or 4 cabin configuration. When you rent
exclusively, you get this:

• You choose your dates and length of stay (minimum 7 days).

• You have the choice of hiring a hostess or cooking yourself. The price is
adjusted accordingly.

• For trips of 10 days or more, we offer one-way charter from or to
St-Vincent to one of the following neighboring islands: Martinique, St.
Lucia, Bequia, Canouan, Union, Carriacou or Grenada. So you get a all lot
more island for the same time.

Cost: As our name says, we’re very affordable. Cabin starts at
$1250/PAX/week and Exclusivity is $5000/week (skipper only) or $6000/week
(skipper + cook)

For more details for charter cruise, check our
<http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/sail_the_gre
nadines_2017.htm> Web Site or contact us at 450-444-6239 or write to us at
<mailto:charter at voile.org> charter at voile.org

ASA coastal navigation courses. One of our freelance skipper is a certified
ASA sailing instructor. Our flag ship is an excellent boat for that course.
Find out more about this course. Write to us at  <mailto:charter at voile.org>
charter at voile.org

(2) Rent a boat anywhere in the world

With the Internet it is easy to find a charter company. But is it wise to go
direct?
A beautiful website is not a guarantee of quality.

At  <http://www.affordableyachting.com/> Affordable Yachting we have been
offering a brokerage service for over twenty years. We know the good
company, the average one and the undesirables.

The advantages of using a broker are numerous:

• The broker represents the client and not the company. When you go direct,
some renters will do anything to rent out his fleet and some will go so far
as denigrate their neighbor to benefit themselves.

• A broker looks at all the fleets and looks for the boat that meets your
criteria. We work for you, not for the company.

• Sometimes there are problems with the rental. In this case, the broker
acts as an intermediary to solve your problem. A broker has more leverage
with renters because his annual turnover is much higher. To keep his
business, renters are always more accommodating with brokers, which benefits
you in the end.

• At  <http://www.affordableyachting.com/> Affordable Yachting we have
access to half a dozen specialized platforms for agencies offering more than
5,000 boats from more than 500 rental agencies around the world. When we
receive a request from a customer, we compare the offers of the different
rental companies before presenting them to you.

• The service of a broker is free! So why do without the services of a
professional who will find the right boat for you?

Contact us for all your sailboat, catamaran, trimaran, motor boat rental
needs. for all destinations. We are members of several online booking
platforms and we can give you real-time fleet availability.

<http://www.affordableyachting.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?db=a_
b_corporatif&website=&language=english&session_key=&send_inquiries_charter_p
ro_form=on> Use this form to search for a boat or write to us at
“charter at voile.org” specifying the type of boat desired, dates and
destination. If you also specify your budget

(3) LiFePO4 battery purchasing group in the West Indies

Last summer we organized a group purchase on different solar products
including LiFePO4 batteries. By buying directly from the manufacturers, we
have saved hundreds of dollars per battery.

If you own a boat in the West Indies, you know how expensive batteries are
on these islands. We would like to redo a group purchase in the West Indies.
We have checked and it would be possible to import batteries into Grenada in
“duty free” mode for international boaters.

To give you an idea of prices, a 12V–100Ah with Bluetooth function would
cost around $499 usd delivered to Grenada, which is less than half the
current price in the West Indies. Many other batteries are offered by the
manufacture in 12V and 24V, from 50 Ah to 300 Ah. As a rule of thumb, it’s
about $5/Ah @ 12V or $10/Ah @ 24V.

Would you be interested in taking part in this group purchase? Let us know
your intention. Write to  <mailto:info at voile.org> info at voile.org

If you live in Quebec, be informed that we do have a few items left from the
last group purchase.

We have a few LiFePO4 12V-100Ah, inverter/charger 2000W & 3000W, several
highly efficient MPPT controllers from 40A to 100A.

The unsold unit will be sent to Amazon.

(4) Make your sailboat profitable in the West Indies

Do you have a sailboat or catamaran that you would like to make profitable?
<http://www.affordableyachting.com/> Affordable Yachting, in collaboration
with  <https://www.caraibes-catamarans.com/> Caraïbes Catamaran, manages a
sailboat and catamaran rental base in St-Vincent. We are looking for new and
used boats to increase our fleet.

Management is a good way to make your boat profitable, pay the associated
bills and always have a boat in good working order when you come to sail.

Would you like to buy a new boat? We offer the Lagoon and Bénéteau brands
for sale with or without management.

We offer 100% flexible management. You can use your boat as much as you
want. We have access to commercial insurance and also offer a babysitting
service during the hurricane period.

Write to us for more details:  <mailto:info at voile.org> info at voile.org

(5) FACEBOOK PAGE

Follow us on facebook for all our last minute sailing trip offers.
You just have to click I like and facebook will send you the news in real
time.
Join us on:

cid:image002.gif at 01D908C4.F8A81EC0 Our group on face book. Although they are
French, we will respond to any inquiries in English as well.

 <https://www.facebook.com/Voile-Abordable-153367244726345/>
cid:image003.jpg at 01D908C4.F8A81EC0Affordable Yachting
<https://www.facebook.com/Voile-Abordable-153367244726345/>

cid:image004.jpg at 01D908C4.F8A81EC0Affordable Energy
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/352731158269872>

--
Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.