[Sailing news] Sailling the Grenadines again...

Yves Julien info at voile.org
Sun Jun 5 17:07:08 EDT 2022

 <http://voile.org/updates/22-06-03-EN.pdf> >> Click here if this mail
doesn’t show properly

Covid is dead, well almost.

Sailing the Grenadines can now resume...

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Sun Odyssey 54DS »

http://www.chantours.com/sites/default/files/ImageUpload/Tobago%20Cays%20tou
r.jpg

Affordable Yachting and Caribbean Catamarans join forces and know-how to
offer you the Grenadines next winter (Crew or Bareboat).

After two years of forced inactivity, we are back in service. The islands’
restrictions have been mostly lift up. Currently all you need is proof of
vaccination and a negative Covid test on arrival.

Our base of operation is located at the Blue Lagoon Marina in St-Vincent. It
will be operational starting on December 1, 2022.

Our catamarans are operating in the Med area (Corsica) during summer time.
We cross them over in October and operate them in the Grenadines in winter
to cross them back in May.

Should you be interested in chartering the beautiful Corsica next summer or
try the ultimate experience of an Ocean Blue Water crossing, let us know.

In this letter you will find:

1. Luxury sailboat in all-inclusive formula
2. Catamarans bareboat rental
3. Suggested itinerary of the Grenadines
4. Sailboats wanted for management
5. Land portion for tropical nature’s lover

1-    Luxury sailboat in all-inclusive formula, the magnificent Sun Odyssey
54DS sailboat awaits you with captain and hostess (cook) for a real vacation
with friends or family.

<http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/sail_the_gre
nadines_2017.htm> Sun Odyssey 54DS with 4 double cabins with private toilets
and showers.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Sun Odyssey 54DS »

http://www.aventur-charter.com/datastore/imagestore/original/1353066027s-o-5
4-ds-05.jpg

This beautiful yacht has undergone a major refit over the year. We’re
offering it at a very affordable price of $5000/week (with skipper) and
$6000/week (with skipper and cook) (+50% in holiday period)

Features:

·         Cabin arrangement is flexible. It can be 3 or 4 cabins. Each
toilet is equipped with electric toilet, shower, sink and 110V outlet (GFR
type).

·
·         Air condition (dock side only), perfect when you arrive from a
cold country.

·
·         It has a brand new a full enclosure for complete protection. It
can be windy in the Grenadines. But the cockpit can be enjoyed no matter
what the weather through at us.

·
·         Electrical autonomy is achieved with an array of solar panel, a
wind generator and a powerful alternator. We never need to run the engine to
recharge the batteries.

·
·         Freezer, fridge and even a wine cellar, provide all the space we
need to keep food & wine cool.

·
·         Fishing rods, WiFi rooter, snorkeling gears and BBQ are included

·
·         Paddle boards, Kayak are available at the base for a low fee.

To kick off the summer season, we are offering you 10 days for the price of
7.

2-  Bareboat formula: We will have 3 very recent Lagoon catamarans from 38’
to 46' and more may be added shortly. For those of you who do not hold the
necessary qualifications, we can provide crew upon request. These new boats
are fully equipped. The list of equipment would be too long to list. Consult
our web site for details.

Lagoon 380 (2019)
<https://fleet.sednasystem.com/Boat/boatdisp.asp?id_boat=40636>

Starting at: $4600/week

https://api2.sednasystem.com/Boat/pict/40636/P20200830070210PMK63.jpg

https://api2.sednasystem.com/Boat/pict/40636/P20200830070224PMI32.jpg

 <https://fleet.sednasystem.com/Boat/boatdisp.asp?id_boat=40637> Lagoon 42
(2022) with water maker
Starting at: $6000/week

Ext4

Int15

Lagoon 46 (2020) with water maker and generator
<https://fleet.sednasystem.com/Boat/boatdisp.asp?id_boat=58998>

Starting at: $8360/week

https://api2.sednasystem.com/boat/pict/58998/P24052022213812MRLC.JPG

https://api2.sednasystem.com/boat/plan/58998/L24052022214213BEJZ.JPG

·         Features: Kayak, paddle board, fishing rod and lines, WiFi rooter,
Propane BBQ etc. are available at the base for a low fee.

Discounts: in addition to the usual long-term discounts, we also offer the
early booking discount.

3-    See our suggested 7-day
<http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/sail_the_gre
nadines_2017.htm#Itinerary> “Grenadines” itinerary.

4-  Entrust us with your sailboat for professional management.

Do you have a sailboat in the West Indies or plan to have one? We are
looking for good condition sailboats in the range of 35' to 45' for high-end
management. Let our team of managers and technicians take care of “your”
business.

We offer a custom management service, reservation, maintenance, cleaning
etc. You can use your boat anytime you want. We rent it when it’s free. When
the boat is out, it brings back money to you and save you from docking fee.
We have access to commercial insurance also for the protection of your
investment.

Revenue sharing is very advantageous to the owner. Contact us
<mailto:customer at caraibes-catamarans.com?subject=Caribbean%20Sailboat%20Mana
gement>  for the details of our offer. +1 (450)-444-6239

5-  Terrestrial portion in St-Vincent

St-Vincent is a magical island that deserves to be visited. With his volcano
that has now calmed down, the whole island is open to visit again. We know
several Air B&B as well as small comfortable, reputable and affordable
hotels closes by the marina. Some of them offer land or water excursions.
Prices start at just US$50/room/night. Ask us if this solution interests
you, we can give you some good references.

HOW TO GET TO SVG

It’s getting easier and easier and easier to access this lost paradise.

>From Canada, there are 2 direct flights a week from Toronto to St-Vincent
and daily flight to Barbados. From Barbados use Inter Caribbean, Mustic
airline or SVG airline to reach SVD.

>From USA, AA offers a weekly flight to SVD from Miami. Most major US
airlines offer daily flight to nearby Barbados. From Barbados use Inter
Caribbean, Mustic airline or SVG airline to reach SVD.

>From England, Virgin offer three flights a week to St-Vincent. Other airline
from Europe might go to Barbados too. Check with your local travel agency.

Check out these sites:

·          <https://www.aircanada.com/ca/fr/> Air Canada

·         AA <https://www.aa.com/>

·         Virgin <https://www.virginatlantic.com/>  Atlantic

·          <https://www.airantilles.com/> Air Antilles

·          <https://www.intercaribbean.com/> Inter Caribbean

·         Mustic Airline <https://mustique.com/>

·         SVG Airlines <http://www.svgair.com/>

Some Airport Codes

·         Montréal           YUL

·         Paris                PAR

·         Miami               MIA

·         London                        LON

·         St-Vincent        SVD

·         Barbade           BGI

·         Grenade           GND

·         Martinique        FDF