[Sailing news] Solar products in stock!

Yves Julien info at voile.org
Wed Nov 2 14:21:22 EDT 2022

Express News – Solar products in stock!

Our group purchase order has finally arrived. Much longer than expected due
to multiple delays caused by various global conflicts, Pandemic recessions
and restrictions and port congestion etc. But as the saying goes:
“Everything comes at the right time to those who know how to wait”.

There are still a few items that have not been sold in advance. You can
enjoy them before I send them to Amazon. Obviously Amazon charges fees that
will increase the final price. So take advantage of it before November 15:

LiFePO4 battery, 12V-100Ahr model
(5 year full warranty + 5 year extended limited)

PRODUIT

Description

Price

LFP 12.8-100

12V – 100Ah with LCD

The LCD option is included. It gives the voltage and the state of the
battery in %

$ 599

+ Bluetooth option

Marine application: The new ABYC standards require this option for boats. It
allows you to see the state of the battery as a whole and of each of the
cells individually

$ 635

>> To order or for more information: info at voile.org, or +1 (450) 444-6239

Industrial grade pure sine wave inverter/charger

We have been importing this type of industrial quality inverter for nearly
ten years. These inverters produce the same current as Hydro-Québec and can
operate any device safely such as: electronic devices, tools of all kinds:
table saw, miter saw, etc., household appliances: microwave oven, grill
-bread etc. pump etc). They are really good quality and very durable.

http://energie-abordable.com/images/inverter-APC/APC%20Inside.gif

Model

Batteries

Charger

Power

Exit 60 Hz

Price

LW12-2000W

12V

50 A

2000 W

120 V

$ 649

LW12-3000W

12V

90 A

3000 W

120 V

$ 769

Remote control
For all models

$ 20

Note: All models have a very user-friendly LCD display.

>> To order or for more information: info at voile.org, or +1 (450) 444-6239

High performance MPPT charge controller

This spring we tested half a dozen MPPT charge controllers that can charge
lead batteries (AGM, Gel, Acid etc.) as well as LiFePO4. Two companies
really stood out. ESGZUR and SRNE with ± 93% overall efficiency.

Model

Description

Input/output parameter
Price

Controller Brand: ESGZUR

These MPPT controllers are originally intended for an African market and
have proven to be very efficient and cheaper than the average. Perfect for
those on a budget.

Amp. MAX

PV max Volt

MPK-40

Console + LCD

40 A

150 V

$ 229

MPK-60

Console + LCD

60 A

150 V

$ 269

MPK-100

Console + LCD

100 A

150 V

$ 399

Note: all ESGZUR models detect 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V batteries
PV can be connected in series up to 150V input.

>> To order or for more information: info at voile.org, or +1 (450) 444-6239

Controller Brand: SRNE

The MC24*** series detects 12V or 24V batteries. They are compact and ideal
for small spaces such as in a boat, RV, trailer etc. They accept up to 100V
of PV input.

MC2420N10

Compact without console

20 A

100 V

$ 99

MC2430N10

Compact without console

30 A

100 V

$ 129

MC2440N10

Compact without console

40 A

100 V

$ 149

RM-6 Console LCD for MC series

It is a console that allows you to see the activity of the contrler

$ 3

BT-2 (Bluetooth Module)

This module allows you to view your controller activity on a smart phone.
The Ap is free

.

$ 49

>> To order or for more information: info at voile.org, or +1 (450) 444-6239

Controller Brand: SRNE

The MC48*** and ML48*** series are designed for large installations. They
detect 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V batteries automatically. The Bluetooth function
is incorporated and they can also have a repeater LCD console. They accept
an input voltage of 150V.

ML4860N15

Console + LCD

60 A

150 V

$ 419

MC48100N15

Console + LCD

100 A

150 V

$ 689

>> To order or for more information: info at voile.org, or +1 (450) 444-6239

Complete set of PV for boat, trailer and RV.

Clearance of inventory!
We have a few sets left from 100W to 400W sold as a complete kit.

http://energie-abordable.com/_themes/nature/anabull1.gif

100 W  <http://energie-abordable.com/panneaux_solaires.htm> Poly-Cristallin
PV

http://energie-abordable.com/_themes/nature/anabull1.gif

 <http://energie-abordable.com/controleur_PWM.htm> PWM UNIV-30S-C controler
with LCD display (pour batteries de 12V ou 24V)

http://energie-abordable.com/_themes/nature/anabull1.gif

 <http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm> 3 m of AWG #6 + 2
logs installed

http://energie-abordable.com/_themes/nature/anabull1.gif

 <http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm> 20 m of AWG #10
with MC4 et MC4B-C1-20A installed

 <http://energie-abordable.com/panneaux_solaires.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/Poly-100W.gif

(26’, X42’’)

 <http://energie-abordable.com/controleur_PWM.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/UNIV-30S.gif

Controller de 30A

 <http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/filage-2.gif
<http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/Filage_nu_6_2.gif

Wire #6 et #10

 <http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/log-batteries-2.gif
<http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/log-batteries-2.gif
<http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/ConnectorMC4-1.gif
<http://energie-abordable.com/filage_et_connecteur.htm>
http://energie-abordable.com/images/wpe11D.gif

Logs, connectors et fusible

Adjust your set as you want. The controller can accept up to 400 W

Price: Controller + wiring + connectors = $110

100W panels = $115 each (liquidation special) while supplies last

>> To order or for more information: info at voile.org, or +1 (450) 444-6239

Sail the Grenadines this winter.

After two years of inactivity forced by the Covid, we are back in service.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Sun Odyssey 54DS »

http://www.chantours.com/sites/default/files/ImageUpload/Tobago%20Cays%20tou
r.jpg

Luxury sailboat in all-inclusive formula, the magnificent Sun Odyssey 54DS
sailboat awaits you with captain and hostess for a real vacation with
friends or family.

<http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/sail_the_gre
nadines_2017.htm> Sun Odyssey 54DS with 4 double cabins with private toilets
and showers.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « Sun Odyssey 54DS »

http://www.aventur-charter.com/datastore/imagestore/original/1353066027s-o-5
4-ds-05.jpg

http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/les_gr12.gif

<http://www.voile.org/evenements/flottilles/caraibes/grenadines/sail_the_gre
nadines_2017.htm#Itinerary> See our proposed 7 days itinerary

Entrust us with your sailboat for professional management.

Do you have a sailboat in the West Indies or plan to have one? We are
looking for sailboats and catamarans from 35' to 45' for high-end
management. Let our team of managers and technicians take care of "your"
business.

We offer a management service, reservation, maintenance, cleaning etc. We
have access to commercial insurance also for the protection of your
investment.

Revenue sharing is very beneficial. Contact us for the details of our offer.
+1 450-444-6239

 <http://voile.org/> Logo

Montreal:   +1 (450) 444-6239 (toute l’année)
St-Vincent : +1 (784) 534-1974 (hiver seulement)

--
Cet e-mail a été vérifié par le logiciel antivirus d'Avast.