[Sailing news] March 2023 info-letter

info at voile.org info at voile.org
Sun Mar 12 18:45:50 EDT 2023

(Click here if the page does not display well) [1]

_(sorry for this second letter, the first one didn't go through
properly)_

2- Cruises to St-Vincent and the Grenadines: winter 2022-23

3- Rent a boat anywhere in the world (brokerage service)

(1)         Dufour Yachts Concession in St-Vincent and Grenada

Yves JULIEN, from Affordable Yachting [2], is a partner in the Dufour
Yachts in St-Vincent and Grenadea. He will be the official
representative on site.

Currently, all boat manufacturers are experiencing manufacturing delays
approaching two years of waiting. But to help us get started, Dufour is
offering us their new D37 [3] model, available between September and
November 2023, just in time for the winter season! Who is feeling lucky?
Other models available see below.

Buyers can choose to leave with their boat or put it in our
management/lease program in the Grenadines. In the Grenadines a new boat
of this size brings in between 75 and 100k USD per year in rental. The
owner collects 65% of this amount. It is absolutely possible to
completely pay off your mortgage between 5 to 7 years. This is a very
good deal!

If you want to buy a boat and you are more than 5 years away from
retirement, management/leasing is undoubtedly the smartest way to go.
You put down 20%, get your mortgage, use the boat as often as you want
and the rental income pays the fees and pays off your mortgage. At the
end of the contract, you get a boat in perfect condition that will have
cost you a fraction of the purchase price.

Other models can also be delivered this fall including the D32 [4], D430
[5], D470 [6], D530 [7], D56 [8] and D61 [9]. As for the other models in
the Dufour range, delivery would be possible between January and October
2024. Find out more!

See all models in the Dufour Yachts [10] range

To join us :

(2)        Cruises to St-Vincent and the Grenadines: winter 2022-23

Need to escape? There are still a few weeks available in March and April
2023.

Form a full group (maximum 6 PAX) or rent by cabin (minimum 2 PAX)

Bequia
Mahi-Mahi for diner
Beautiful Tobago Cays

Snorkel paradise
St-Vincent's volcano
Quite place

Lobster dinner in the Cays
Kite demonstration Happy Island
Excellent Rum Punch

SO 54DS
Spacious Cockpit
Cabin arrangement

  Watch this great video of the Grenadines [11]

  Our flagship is luxurious and comfortable Sun Odyssey 54DS [12]. It has
been and recently restored. It's base in St-Vincent, West Indies. Many
accessories on board: 12V and 120V (US) on board, Air Conditioning (at
dock), microwave oven, freezer, fridge, pantry, electric toilets,
internet, solar panels, wind turbine etc. There is a full enclosure to
enjoy the cockpit even on rainy day (_not visible on picture above_).

  For more details for charter cruise, check our Web Site [13] or contact
us at 450-444-6239 or write to us at charter at voile.org

  	* Rent a boat anywhere in the world (brokerage service)

  With the Internet it is easy to find a boat to rent. But is it wise to
go direct? A beautiful website is not a guarantee of quality... At Voile
Affordable we have been offering a brokerage service for over twenty
years. We know the good renters, the means and the undesirables. We are
the only professionals in this field in Quebec.

Use this form [14] to send us a request.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.affordableyachting.com/updates/23-03-12%20EN.pdf
[2] http://www.affordableyachting.com/ehome.htm